We've Moved!

Due to the City Hall renovation project, all police services have been moved out of City Hall. Here's how you can find us:
  • Emergency: 9-1-1
  • Non-Emergency: 703-248-5053 or police@fallschurchva.gov
  • Records, Background Checks, Hackers License, Drive Through Street Permits:
    • Records Window
    • 400 N. Washington St., Suite 205, Falls Church, VA 22046
    • 703-248-5054 (TTY 711)
    • Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. 
    • PLEASE NOTE:  On Friday, March 22, the Records window will open at 11 a.m.
  • Pay Parking Tickets:
    • City Treasurer
    • 400 N. Washington St., Suite 104, Falls Church, VA 22046
    • 703-248-5046 (TTY 711)
    • Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • Make a Police Report
    • Emergency: 9-1-1
    • Non-Emergency: 703-248-5053 (TTY 711)
    • In-Person During Business Hours: 400 N. Washington St., Suite 205, Falls Church, VA 22046
    • In-Person After Hours: Call 703-248-5053 (TTY 711) and an officer will meet you in the parking lot of 400 N. Washington St.
  • Safe Haven: If you feel you need a safe place to go, Fire Station 6 at 6950 Little Falls Rd. is a safe haven. Park in the N. Washington lot, then ring the doorbell at the public entrance, then hit the call button on the box on the inside of the building. The doors will lock behind you and 9-1-1 will be called automatically.
The City of Falls Church Police Department is committed to providing a safe environment for all community members by protecting life, property, and preserving peace within the community.

Who to Call
In the event of an emergency, call 911.

For non-emergencies, call dispatch at 703-248-5053.
2 police cars 1 Police Motorcycle

Air Gun Safety

Air Guns and other pneumatic powered guns are not toys. Learn the dos and don'ts of proper Air Gun use with Falls Church Police Lieutenant Steve Rau. 

Per City Code § 28-202. - Discharge of pneumatic guns in certain places prohibited; exceptions, minors under the age of 16 must have adult supervision when operating a pneumatic gun, including AirSoft and Paintball guns, within City limits. The use of any pneumatic gun within City limits must be done on private property, with permission of the property owner, and with care to prevent any projectile (such as a BB, pellet, or paint ball) from crossing the bounds of the property.