This project improved the aesthetic quality of the Downtown area by upgrading streetlights to LED, painting streetlight poles, replanting tree pits, providing water spigots and electrical outlets in front of businesses, removing tripping hazards in the sidewalk, and pressure washing the sidewalk along West Broad Street.
Along North Washington Street, the City removed non-City standard street lights, upgrade streetlights to LED, paint streetlight poles, replant tree pits, replace concrete sidewalk with brick pavers, install a curb extension at Park Place, and install a new crosswalk with new pedestrian signals for the south leg at Park Avenue. This project was funded through the water sale proceeds.
Downtown CIP Graphic Schematics
Schedule and Status
- Sidewalk Restoration and Streetlight Painting: Completed
- LED Conversion: Completed
- North Washington Street Sidewalk and Lighting Improvements: Completed
- Park Place Curb Extension: Completed
- Pedestrian Signal Improvements: Completed