October 2, 2020
Starts 7:45 p.m. and the movie is 1 hour, 53 minutes long.
312 Park Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22046
Free, but reservations are required.
Sunset Cinema: Remember the Titans (Reservation Required)
Friday, October 2, 2020
Sunset Cinema returns, but it limited to 20 families in a reservation system. Follow the link for details.
2020 Sunset Cinema: Reservation Required & Limited Seating
- Each Sunset Cinema movie will be limited to 20 families and/or households. Households must bring their own seats, blankets, snacks, and - most importantly - masks. Socially distanced spots will be marked off on the Cherry Hill Park lawn prior to the movie starting.
- The event is free, but families/households must pre-register for the Sunset Cinema movie of their choice, and space is available by first-come, first-serve registration.
- Families/households will only be allowed to register for one Sunset Cinema event to attend.
- In case of inclement weather, groups who have registered will be notified about the movie's make-up date. No movies will be held inside the Community Center.
- Registration is free and opens to City residents online on Monday, August 24 via Webtrac and open to everyone else the following Monday, August 31.
Friday, September 18 at 7:45 p.m. — Moana
In Ancient Polynesia, when a terrible curse incurred by the Demigod Maui reaches Moana's island, she answers the Ocean's call to seek out the Demigod to set things right.
Features the voices of Auli'i Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House, Jemaine Clement, and Alan Tudyk.
Friday, September 25 at 7:45 p.m. — Onward
Two elven brothers embark on a quest to bring their father back for one day.
Features the voices of Tom Holland, Chris Pratt, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Octavia Spencer.
Friday, October 2 at 7:45 p.m. — Remember the Titans
The true story of a newly appointed African-American coach and his high school team on their first season as a racially integrated unit. The high school is T.C. Williams in Alexandria, Virginia.
Features Denzel Washington, Will Patton, and Wood Harris.