June 27, 2019
All concerts begin at 7:00 p.m.
312 Park Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22046
The Village Preservation and Improvement Society (VPIS) and the Recreation and Parks Department are hosting the 27th annual Summer Concerts in the Park series held in Cherry Hill Park beginning on June 20 and continuing through August 1. The series features local musicians of various genres every Thursday evening.
Concerts in the Park: Mountain Fish
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Enjoy free live music on Thursday evenings in Cherry Hill Park throughout the summer! Mountain Fish brings country music to the park on June 27.
All concerts begin at 7:00 p.m. and are free to the public. In the event of rain, concerts will be held in the Falls Church Community Center located next to the Park at 223 Little Falls St.
- June 20: Falls Church Concert Band - Concert Music
- June 27: Mountain Fish - Country
- July 4: TBD - The July 4 Concert will be held at George Mason HS in conjunction with the Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks.
- July 11: Korybantes - 80s, 90s, and Modern Rock hits.
- July 18: Soul Stew - Motown
- July 25: Big Tow - Alternative and Blues
- August 1: Big Howdy - Bluegrass