Subscribe here for an email when major updates are made to this page.
Mary Riley Styles Public Library
The Library building is closed, but the following services are being offered:
Recreation and Parks
- Parks: Open with social distancing
- Tennis Courts: Open for reservations by City residents
- Playgrounds: Open; no special cleaning or disinfecting, so visitors should use at their own risk and must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Basketball Courts, Volleyball Court and Skate Park: Open; users must stay 10 feet apart.
- Athletic Fields: Open; fields will open for individual use by the community. All users must obey field closed signs when on display.
- Picnic Shelters: Open; visitors should use at their own risk and must adhere to social distancing guidelines. Rentals for picnic shelters are not being accepted at this time.
- Community Center: Closed to the public
- July Camps: Select programs will proceed, others are cancelled. Download a PDF with the status of all Summer Camps
- August Camps: To be determined no later than Monday, July 20.
- City Hall Open for Limited Services for Neighbors in Need (Treasurer, Commissioner of the Revenue, Permits open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for those without computers and reliable internet at home).
- City services online, by phone, by email, or by appointment;
- Online payment for real estate taxes, personal property taxes, parking tickets, yard waste stickers, dog licenses, permits, business license, and meals taxes
- City Council, Boards, and Commission Meetings: Meetings may take place virtually if the entity will discuss matters related to the COVID-19 emergency or matters that affect the continuity of City operations. Check the calendar for any upcoming meetings.
Farmers Market To Go
Farmers Market To Go is a pre-order and pick-up program on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon. Pre-order is encouraged; browsing and shopping are discouraged. Visit the website for details on how to place an order with each vendor.
General District and Circuit Court Return to City Hall on July 8
Court resumes at City Hall on Wednesday, July 8.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
City Information and Resources