Subscribe here for an email when major updates are made to this page.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and to encourage the safe option of continuing to support The Little City’s amazing array of restaurants, we’re compiling a list of food-establishments offering curbside pickup or delivery. This list will be updated regularly, but contact each restaurant individually as hours and options may change frequently. To see a complete list of City of Falls Church restaurant and dining options as well as the addresses and phone numbers for the restaurants listed below, please refer to our Falls Church Restaurant and Dining Guide 2020.
If you’re a restaurant owner/manager and want to be added to this list, please email EDO@fallschurchva.gov.
- Wear a Mask or Face Covering. It’s required inside grocery stores and other retail establishments. You don’t need to wear one while eating, but otherwise you do.
- Minimize Trips to the Store. Make a list before you leave the house so you get everything the first time.
- No Need to Hoard. There is no disruption in the supply chain. Buy enough for your family for a week or two.
- Protect Yourself in Public. Use sanitizing wipes on the carts and carry hand sanitizer if you can. Wear a face covering.
- Social Distance. Leave space between you and other shoppers and employees -- at least 6 feet.
- Leave the Family at Home. Send just one person to the store to reduce public crowding.
- Ask for Help. If you are sick, as someone else to help complete the shopping. Self-isolate at home!
- Shop Online. If you can afford online shopping for delivery or pick-up, do it!
Restaurants with To Go and Delivery
Farmers Market To Go on Saturdays, 8am to Noon
Farmers Market To Go is a pre-order and pick-up program. Pre-ordering is strongly preferred, although some browsing is allowed. Visit the website for details on how to place an order with each vendor.
Several grocery stores in the City of Falls Church are operating on modified hours or have special shopping hours designated for high-risk individuals only. This list will be updated regularly, but contact each store individually as hours and options may change frequently. If you’re a grocery store owner/manager and want to be added to this list, please email EDO@fallschurchva.gov.
|Giant ||Dedicated shopping hours for those 60-and-older and individuals with compromised immune systems: Daily from 6AM - 7AM|
|Harris Teeter||Modified Store Hours: 7AM - 8PM|
Senior Shopping Hours (ages 60+): Monday and Thursday, 6AM - 7AM
Senior Express Lane Shopping Pick Up (60+): Thursday 9AM - 2PM; waived $4.95 fee; offering a $5 delivery option for seniors
|ALDI||Modified Store Hours: 9AM - 7PM|
Seniors, expectant mothers, and individuals with health concerns: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
|BJ’s ||Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 9 PM; Sunday 9 AM - 8 PM|
Senior shopping hours (60+): 8 AM - 9 AM Daily
|Eden Supermarket||Modified Store Hours: 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM |
|Good Fortune Supermarket||8:30 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Falls Church Farmers Market ||Pre-order and pick-up only.|
|Troika Gastronom ||8 AM - 9 PM |
|Safa Halal Mart||9:30 AM - 7:30 PM; Meat section closes at 7 PM|
|Disturbingly Delicious (retail / wholesale condiments)||Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM ; Saturday - Sunday: 1 PM - 5 PM|
|Indian Spices ||12 PM - 7 PM|