August 10, 2018
300 Park Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22046
full-service DMV2Go bus will be in front of City Hall (300 Park Ave.)
on Friday, August 10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The accessible mobile office
provides all DMV transactions including:
DMV2Go at City Hall
Friday, August 10, 2018
The full-service DMV2Go bus will be in front of City Hall (300 Park Ave.) on Friday, August 10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Customers should be prepared with the required documents to complete transactions. No appointments are necessary.
- Applying for and renewing driver's licenses;
- Purchasing EZ Passes
- Obtaining ID cards (including photos) and Virginia's veterans ID cards;
- Taking road and knowledge tests;
- Obtaining copies of driving records, vehicle titles, license plates, decals, and transcripts;
- Ordering disabled parking placards or plates; and,
- Updating an address after a move for DMV and voter registration.
also dates for the limited-service DMV Connect for August 2018. DMV Connect will be at the Community Center (223 Little Falls St) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. DMV Connect offers all DMV services except taking road/knowledge tests and obtaining vital records.
- Monday, August 13
- Wednesday, August 15
- Thursday, August 16