- Third Thursday of most months at 9:30 a.m.
- Check the website calendar for upcoming meeting information.
- Past Meeting Videos: Visit the City's webcasts website. Scroll to the Archives section, then the Webcasts section and use the tabs to navigate between years.
Note: Twice a year the meeting is held on a Thursday evening. The December meeting is often cancelled for the holidays.
The purpose of the Arts and Humanities Council of Falls Church is to advise City Council on public policy promoting activities, programs, events and strategies that encourage arts, history, and cultural education and to strengthen the vitality of these efforts in the City of Falls Church and serve as a catalyst in the greater community.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Arts and Humanities Council of Falls Church membership is composed of representatives from the following:
- Creative Cauldron
- Falls Church Arts
- Falls Church Chamber of Commerce
- The Tinner Hill Heritage Foundation
- The Village Preservation and Improvement Society
- The Victorian Society at Falls Church
- The Friends of Cherry Hill Foundation
- 4 Members At-Large
City Council Liaison
Arts and Humanities Grant Program
The City of Falls Church Arts and Humanities Grant Program supports activities, programs, events, and strategies that encourage arts, history, and cultural education and strengthen the vitality of these efforts in the City of Falls Church and serve as a catalyst in the greater community. Find out more about the program, application, and deadlines.
Falls Church Art Walk
This project is part of a greater effort to celebrate the variety of art the City of Falls Church offers and make this art accessible to the community. Explore the art around falls church.
Separate from the city government, the Arts and Humanities Council of Falls Church members maintain thelittlecity.org, a website that offers an event calendar of all arts, theater, culture, history, and music events in the city.