October 20, 2021
Meet in the parking lot of the former Rite Aid.
1003 W. Broad Street
Falls Church, VA 22046
Founders Row II Project Walking Tour
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Join the project developer and City staff for a walking tour of the proposed project site. Masks and distancing required at all times.
There are two upcoming events to learn more about the proposed Founders Row II project:
- Walking Tour: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Meet in the parking lot of the former Rite Aid at 1003 W. Broad St.
- Virtual Town Hall Meeting: Thursday, October 21, 2021 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (event details)
Learn more about the Founders Row II project through an onsite walking tour and a virtual town hall meeting, both hosted by Mill Creek Residential Trust, the project developer. The public can ask questions and provide feedback at both events.
About the Proposed Development
Founders Row II is a new mixed-use development catty-corner from the Founders Row project. The proposed project includes the following key elements:
- Multi-family Residential - Up to six (6) levels of residential multi-family rental apartments (280 Total) and above ground-floor retail
- Retail - Ground floor retail of 15,026 Sq. Ft along the frontage of the project on West Broad Street and South West Street.
- Office - 5,800 Sq. Ft of Ground – and Second-floor office space, along with 5,000 Sq. Ft of dedicated co-working space (not included in total Commercial Square Footage).
- Parking - 433 spaces of underground parking garage.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Requirements
For the health and safety of the public, all participants are required to wear masks and keep a minimum of six feet of social distance at all times during the tour. If you have a fever or feel sick, please stay home and join us at the Virtual Town Hall on October 21.
The City of Falls Church and Mill Creek are committed to the letter and spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act. To request a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability call 703-248-5040 (TTY 711).
Event and Project Links, Contacts