City Department Contacts and Quick Links
Residents and businesses can now pay for a number of additional services online at www.fallschurchva.gov/PayOnline.
- Real Estate Taxes: RPC/property account number and bill number required.
- Personal Property Taxes: Bill number and Property Account (PPID) number required.
- Parking Tickets: Citation number required.
- Yard Waste Stickers: Pay online, then stickers will be mailed.
- Dog Licenses: Complete the application for new or renewals, pay online, then dog tags will be mailed.
- Permits: Submit the permit application as usual, then pay online.
- Business Licenses: File with the Commissioner of the Revenue as usual, then pay online.
- Meals Tax: File with the Commissioner of the Revenue as usual, then pay online.
City Government Programs and Services
- NEW: Mask and Admittance Policy for City Facilities
- As of August 2021, masks and social distancing are required for everyone in City facilities, including City Hall, the Community Center, and the Library (once it reopens).
- Do not enter the building if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19; if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; or if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- City Hall
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Most City business can still be conducted over the phone or by email; see above for more information.
- Mary Riley Styles Public Library
- Community Center
- Open only to those registered for classes and activities, or room rentals.
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Farmers Market