Subscribe here for an email when major updates are made to this page.
Case and Vaccine Data and COVID-19 Update Newsletter
Vaccine Appointments and Walk-In Clinic
COVID-19 Mask and Safety Guidelines from Governor Northam
- Anyone who is not yet vaccinated -- including children ages 2 through 11 who cannot yet get the vaccine -- should wear masks in all settings.
- Businesses retain the ability to require masks in their establishments if they choose to.
- Individuals are still permitted to wear masks if they choose to.
- Masks are still required in K-12 settings, given low rates of vaccination among children.
- The federal government continues to require that masks be worn when using public transportation, including on buses, trains, and airplanes.
Social Distancing, Capacity Limits, etc.
- As of May 28, 2021, there are no social distancing requirements and no capacity limits for any business or organization.
City Government Programs and Services
- Mask and Admittance Policy for City Facilities
- Masks are strongly encouraged for unvaccinated people, including children ages 2 through 11 who cannot yet get the vaccine.
- Please do not enter the building if you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19; if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; or if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- City Hall
- Mary Riley Styles Public Library
- Due to the pending move to the renovated building, the current library is open with curbside service only. The library offers a multitude of online programs; see this link for more information.
- Community Center
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Farmers Market
- Parks and Recreational Facilities